There is a popular saying that the kitchen is the heart of a home. But these words are not fruitful if your kitchen lacks space. A small kitchen means you may not have sufficient space to work properly. And that’s where the importance of kitchen remodeling lies. However, this project can be a bit of a challenge. But the smart ideas can turn your small kitchen into an efficient and stylish one. And that’s what you will come across in this blog. So, keep on reading!
A Few Spaces Saving kitchen remodeling IdeasThe following ideas will give your kitchen a perfectly formed layout that is functional and stylish.
- Utilize the Tops of Your kitchen cabinets The tops of kitchen cabinets are the ideal space to make storage. With this approach, you can stash extra pantry supplies and serving platters that you don’t need always. If you are concerned about its look, use pretty baskets to hide the stash.
- Use Windows as Storage You may not think of your kitchen windows as storage space. But kitchen remodeling contractors nowadays suggest their clients hang pots and pans in front of kitchen windows. This storage space can be a focal point of your kitchen. You can visit our page ‘Before & After’ to see our work samples.
- Add a Fold-down Table Don’t you have extra space for a table in your kitchen? A fold-down table can meet your requirement. You can use this table whenever you need it and get it out of the way when you don’t.
- Convert Your Backsplash into Storage You can make the kitchen backsplash a pretty focal point. Just hang a rail on it. Keep your necessary items hanging from it. And make a narrow shelf on the backsplash.
- You Can Install Inner Door Storage Add inner storage racks to most of your cupboard doors. In this way, you can keep chopping board, saucepan lids neatly. With this approach, you will not need to sacrifice shelf space. Many property owners opt for this kitchen remodeling idea these days.
- Use the Ceiling You can use the ceiling to maximize the vertical space ofa kitchen. Using the ceiling-mounted racks can be ideal for hanging pans, pots. It will add an interesting design feature to your kitchen. You can also use this option to grow the herb garden.
- Keep Dishes in the Eating Area It’s prudent to store dishes in the eating area. This approach will allow you to save kitchen space for cooking items. For instance, a pair of the custom-built cabinet will look excellent in a dining room.
- Add a Tiered Trolley Is your kitchen cupboard comes with limited space? A tiered trolley can give you a solution. Here, you can store plates, jugs, glasses, etc. Even you can move it to the different parts of your kitchen.